In my language

Friday, September 7, 2012

LIFE @ IITH

Oh My GOD....Thanks for your new direction on me...Really Always you do good only..


Now onwards IITH is mine...
>>INDIA has been funding Rs.526/- per Day on me,which is purely people's money. But i am doing nothing till now.
>>I need to contribute myself to our great country INDIA.
>>I will do world best Research in Bio Sensors/any my Research work.
>>All IITH students/people are my COUSINS.
>>I LOVE MY INDIA, MY PARENTS, MY SCHOOLS, Jr College, SVUCE, TCS and IITH.
>>Now INDIA needs good Intelligent people,to develop INDIA in all ways.
>>Pls Pls Encourage all,and their work...If you cant/haven't done any work,and other one has done...then pls pls pls encourage them....Final we need our INDIA should Develop..
>>You,seenu,has great work to do,and you alone only needs to do...This is GOD's word.
>>And according to NATURE LAW, all is done,is good for us.
>>If any body wants to harm you,But definitely they cant...Because NATURE/GOD doesn't pass harms to others...GOD/NATURE always pass good. only
>>
>>I want to get NOBEL prize,on my Research work..
>>I will accept my PhD degree,if and only I satisfied with my work...Otherwise I just quit from IITH...
>>Until My  PhD max. tenure i will always work hard...I don't need any JOB,MARRIAGE...
>>And I want to dedicate my life to BIO SENSORS....eEYE,eEAR,eBRAINREADER....But my Life Aim is made Full fledged eEYE (Just need GOOD OPTICAL NERVE or even good BRAIN)...ELECTRONIC EYE...
>>
>>RESPECT TO ALL
>>ENCOURAGE ALL
>>LOVE ALL
>>DON'T tell anything..JUST SHOW want do you want to tell...
>>
>>I have great BELIEF on My IITH,FACULTY...I LOVE IITH
>>
>>eEYE.


OH GOD EESWARA!!! Please bless me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the VERY Best for UR BIOSENSORS Projecct