In my language

Thursday, March 7, 2013

About Dad...

Of course everybody feels that their first mentor is their Father....


For me also same..My is Role model for me..

He is very Hardworker...
He started to work at his 8 years old.
He is very Intelligent..
He says, 
_we should live by making others at least four people to live...
_Time is Money...
_If I studied,then I would have become Collector...


He is very care about us...
He is very kind to others...
He knows how the people behaves...

Really I learned a lot form My dad...My dad taught me everything which is useful how to live...

At my childhood....He beaten me like anything...Anyway I love him....

He taught me
_what is hardwork
_what is money
_who is good people
_to whom we have to help
_how to get success
_how to live life
_what is love
_how friends are


Dear Dad this body and soul are yours...tell at any time...I will be ready to do...But unfortunately I am not doing anything what my father has told....???

He won't give what I have asked but he gives what is suitable for me....

And here I can replace DAD with MOM or GOD....

No comments: