In my language

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Life/soul/Aatma..what it means

Life means soul,and the soul means 'I'...

And the 'I' is can't removed from 'my' body by just removing parts like Hair,eyes,ears,nose,tongue,skin,hands,nails,legs,private parts,lungs,heart,kidneys or any other organ except BRAIN, which is the only  physical entity for 'I' or 'SOUL'.

But the issue is, the brain's internal structure (which varies according our grown up environment of human beings) consisting of nerve cells is different to different humans. So each 'I' is different from other 'I'. (same as different part of different bodies is different like face,finger prints etc., but this difference comes with birth.)
 

So Death means just "not-working/destroy of brain" like same as not-working-of any other organ. 

So Life of 'I' after death of 'Brain', means is just the death of 'I'.

But sometimes some 'I's(Plural form) may exist/re-born, if and only if, the Brain of any 'I' experiences the same grown up environment as the brain of dead 'I'.


​[So everybody in the world are same except some physical identities like "fingerprints","arrangements of eyes,nose etc on face" as well as Brain. So we all are equal.and we all are come from same flesh. So just get the so-called enjoy of our lives.]​

1 comment:

VISU (An Innocent write-up) said...

Hi Seenu,
Soon brain also may be replaced.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180926140827.htm

Summary:
People like the late Stephen Hawking are unable to speak because their muscles are paralyzed. Scientists want to help these individuals communicate by developing a brain machine interface to decode the commands the brain is sending to the tongue, palate, lips and larynx. New research has moved science closer by unlocking new information about how the brain encodes speech. They discovered the brain controls speech in a similar way to how it controls arm movements.