In my language

Monday, December 26, 2022

Life is at cross roads...

 Now I am 32+ and have 27+ years of service If I retire at the age of 60 years i.e by 26th May 2050. Considering my body kept me inside it till that time. If the body supports me fully, I can continue my hobby of learning and teaching till 2060 or even till 2070 (80 years of age).


No job in this world guarantees life to the fullest of 100 years, without any painful diseases or body infirmity. Except for your own habits like a good diet, and good physical and mental activities (walking, yoga, meditation). 


Many peoples lives are becoming upside down. PadmaBhushan awardees, Ministry of particular things has to stay in those entities jails only. Life is so uncertain and its bad for those who do bad or who has bad intentions. 


Stay upright, speak truth, and life will be fine for you. 

No comments: