In my language

Monday, November 12, 2012

India...

Dear MotherIndia,


I Sreenivasa Reddy Paidala  one of your 1.23B children. Mother!! I know you are feeling very sad about you and your children (us). Mother !! please tell me what to do for you to be happy.

In our country more than 60% people have not able to get food,even two times a day.

Farmers are really not happy.They are not getting money at least what they have funded on farming.

Leaders are behaving like those are different from common people,and they have forgotten that they are Representatives of their villages.

Still Women are suffering from men in some areas,Even both are your children.

Education as well as HealthCare are also very difficult to reach for common people.

We researchers are also doing nothing.We just copy from other countries's works.

Mother !!! I am really very sorry,even I am also not doing anything for you. But mother please give me strength to do something for you. Please suggest me right path..

I am ready to dedicate my entire life to you...Mother I will do anything for your happiness.


INDIA...INDIA...INDIA...INDIA...INDIA...INDIA...INDIA...INDIA..INDIA..INDIA..INDIA


No comments: